Monday, April 29, 2013

Hulk Challenge at Threadless

Hey all, just trying to figure out the best way to get my Threadless submissions out there. Looking into Tumblr, Flicker, Pinterest, etc. to see what drives the most traffic to Mudge Studios Threadless page. There are a very limited number of days available for open scoring- so I need to determine how to use my time wisely when promoting these subs. I believe that Voting is open until May 02, 2013. If you have a chance, Please vote and score some of my Hulk Tee shirt designs over at Threadless.
In this experiment, I've included all six Hulk subs, each with a caption and a link to the Threadless site where one can score the designs. Thanks for browsing!

Green Hulk and Red Hulk Arm Wrestling

Gray Hulk

Hulk as The Thinker

Green Hulk Not Happy Anymore
This is the revised version of the Incredibly Happy Hulk t-shirt design that I first submitted for the challenge. I made some major changes to the Hulk's facial expression. Let's just say... Hulk Not Happy Anymore.
Hulk Burden Earth
Hulk Burden Earth
For this Hulk challenge I've depicted Hulk as Atlas struggling under the tremendous weight of the Earth as the human race as a whole finally succumbs to temptation, of total selfishness, greed, corruption and violence towards one another. The fall of man is symbolized by a fiery rage that has completely over shadows even the notorious rage of Hulk. Hope you like it. 

Red Hulk
Red Hulk

No comments: