Friday, April 30, 2010

A Frog's Life...

Frogs are amphibians. The majority of frogs have long, powerful hind legs, a short body, webbed fingers and toes, bulging eyes and no tail. Frogs are of course known to be elite leapers. Yes, even the childhood game known as Leap Frog comes from mimicking the jumping prowess of the awesome froggy.  Frogs can be found across the globe in tropical rain forests to surprisingly- subarctic areas. Currently, More than 5,000 species of Frog are known to inhabit our planet, but unfortunately- many species are becoming endangered. As I write this blog entry, I have to double check my facts. Did I previously mention frogs living in subartic areas? Subartic?  I wonder if other planets could indeed play host to a variety of extraterrestrial frogs?
Variety of Frog Shirts and Gifts for Frog Lovers
You've probably guessed that Frogs are pretty much one of my favorite animals. I actually find most animals to be fascinating, but these amphibians do Rock! A Frog lives to eat anything that bugs them. A Frog's Life has a large variety of cool frog shirts, buttons, mugs, bumper stickers and more for frog lovers of all ages. Our Froggie artwork includes: tree frogs, funny bull frogs, croaking toads, guitar rocking frog and dapper machine gun frog with fun frog slogans such as: A Frog's Life,  Frogs Eat anything that Bugs them, Frogs Rule while Toads Drool, I'm frog people, Frogs Rock, Bull Frog, Frogzilla, I Love Frogs More Than Most People, I Heart Frogs, Born Green and so much More. Also- feel free to customize and personalize your favorite Frog Design Here. Thanks for checking out our store. Ribbit. Croak. Ribbit.

No comments: