Monday, January 04, 2010

Who Are You?!


Thanks to CafePress, I put some more Rock and Roll Artwork on my agenda. I couldn't resist the opportunity to create Fan art for t-shirts and gift items commemorating The Who. The Who were one of my Favorite Bands when I was a teenager. I bought everyone of The Who's albums... then the cassettes. Actually, I even had a couple of 8 Track Tapes. Yep, I'm dating myself now. Anyway, I did a series of variations based on The Who design above which features England's Union Jack and the slogan Absobloodylutely. Check out Teenaged Wasteland, Who are you, My Generation, The Kids are Alright and of course... Won't get fooled Again.

Another one of My Who designs features The Who Magic Bus on t-shirts and more. This Who Fan art features a doubledecker decked out in  England's Flag sporting the slogan The Kids are Alright.  This design was a lot of fun to create. Check out My Generation with guitar at the back of the double decker. Be sure to Catch the X69. Long live Pete Townshend, Roger Daltry, John Entwistle, Kenney Jones. Also- We'll Never Forget Keith Moon. This Who design features the British Royal Air Force Roundel. We have another variation that doesn't.  THA 111. Be sure to Celebrate the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Band that is The Who with Mudge Studios Rockin' Cool Who Gear at CafePress.com/MudgeStudios. Classic Rock will always Live On.
 Well, that about wraps up my Rock and Roll Shop at CafePress. I hear that CafePress will be licensing additional bands and musicians in the future. I'd love to see them get The Clash, Elvis Costello, etc. In the meantime, I did a couple of quick Maroon 5 designs that were recently added to my Mudge Studios' Shop.

No comments: